Monday 9 April 2007

Something Blue


Something blue?...The VANCHI MESSENGER NAPPYBAG & ACCESSORIES in SAPPHIRE/EBONY of course!

Our new nappy bags are blue!! They are gorgeous and if I were to have a boy, I'd be trading in my black & red one for this blue one.

Using Asia's finest silk brocades, the Messenger Bag blends exotic glamour and practical necessity. Designed with Mum in mind - this bag has a pocket for everything and enough room to cater for more than one! It features multiple interior and external pockets to separate essential baby items.

Included in the bag as separate accessories are the dummy holder, bottle thermos, wetpack and change mat. There is an internal key clip and an external pocket designed to keep your mobile phone and other essential items close at hand.

The VANCHI Messenger bag has everything you could possibly want in a baby bag and more. An essential purchase for any new mum.

Sapphire Blue with Ebony lining

Dimensions: 38L x 31H x 16W cm

$99.95

2 comments:

Scott said...

I really dig that nappy bag. I buy a lot of upscale baby clothes but have never really given any thought to buying anything other than a cheap and standard diaper bag. This nappy looks nice. I like to keep the things I use for my babies even after they’ve grown up and out of baby things. I’d rather look at something like that than the stained bags I’ve owned.

IT Tips said...

Lovely unique clothes of babies.Very colourful and beautiful clothes for babies i like these clothes.for my baby i want to buy these clothes.


diaper coupon