Monday 9 April 2007

Something Borrowed

Something borrowed...the first thing that comes to mind is the products that other VERY generous companies have given me to use as gifts for my customers. I give out a "new customer gift", a "repeat customer gift" and a "MoshiMoshi Addict gift".

Examples of the gifts customers can receive from MoshiMoshi:
  • 2 gorgeous gift cards from A Piece of Art (RRP$9.90)

  • A free set of useful fridge magnets (RRP$6.95) from Real Mums.

  • A pair of earrings from Peridot & a gift voucher (RRP$50.00)

  • Lipstick cases, chopsticks & much much more


  • I don't know how many sales have come about from them but I have heard some fantastic responses from customers like "the magnets are too true & sometimes I find myself wanting to hurl them at my husband instead of placing them neatly on the fridge" and "those earrings were gorgeous Gina & my colouring too" and "I loved those orchid cards...where can I get some?"

    If anyone else wants to give me products to put in with orders, please let me know. They always are well received by my customers.

    No comments: