Monday 9 April 2007

Something New

Something New...well apart from a large array of new gorgeous products we have and some new gorgeous gifts for purchasing with us in April, something new is that I have been thinking about trying again for baby #2 around the end of the financial year. tee hee.

I have been thinking that I am rather crazy as I run MoshiMoshi, do freelance graphic design work, work part-time for a medical college as a web publisher and look after a 10 month old and a husband (who is NEVER home due to his job) and a house. I'm sure I sleep somewhere in there...maybe?

Where would a new baby fit in?

I have been thinking of folding MoshiMoshi at the end of the financial year to make room for a new baby...but then I can't let go as Moshi is my baby. I've made more money this last quarter than ever before but with that comes added work which I love but HOW do you juggle that and 2 babies under 2?

Oooh...such a hard decision and every day I make up my mind and then the next day I change it. So confusing...

No comments: