Monday 9 April 2007

Something Old

Something old....hmmm...well, I've been looking back at old posts I made on the Business Mums Network Forum and the hopes and dreams I had for the company and how things have changed. I mean I am still following the general direction I always wanted but in a more realistic one way. I mean, common, I thought I'd be selling to all ends of the earth and juggling a baby (with EASE) and would have enough profit to buy a house on Noosa Sound - oh what a laugh - I could probably afford to rent a house for the night on Noosa Sound and not much else. ha ha. But I am happy with how far I've come...

I was also 14 weeks pregnant when I first joined the BMN, which now, as my daughter is 10 months, 1 week & 1 day old, seems like a lifetime ago.

Where did that time go? Life is amazing.

No comments: